Dragaera

House Privileges

Joshua Kronengold mneme at io.com
Mon Sep 9 16:57:34 PDT 2002

Chris Turkel writes:
>Depends on exactly what kind of Republic we're talking about. If we're
>talking about a Roman style Republic they may be allocated seats in the
>legislature, if it is a British style Republic they may lurk and get
>all sorts of trappings but no power and if it is an American style
>Republic, they probably build compounds on Cape Cod and part-y heh!

And then there's a French style Republic...
But then, it's not like the Tekla are the kind of peasants who build
barricades and such, is it?
:)

--
     Joshua Kronengold (mneme at io.com) "I've been teaching |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'