Dragaera

Warlord (was: Pepperfields)

magical truthsaying bastard roney! rone at ennui.org
Mon Sep 9 19:28:46 PDT 2002

Jose Marquez writes:
  Gaertk at aol.com wrote:
  > Would the Author like to comment?  And have the Wonderful
  > Folks at Tor said anything about sample chapters?  I notice
  > that Amazon still doesn't have a cover image yet :(
  Yeah, and they're claiming a December date of publication. Anyone know
  how official this might be?

Tor's publishing schedule <http://www.tor.com/scheduletor.html> hasn't
anything new since August.  Perhaps they'll update it soon.

rone
--
{Reagan's} presidency always reminded me of a remark made by a woman to
Heywood Broun following Secretariat's victory in the Triple Crown.  After the