Dragaera

Souls and Great Weapons

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Tue Oct 8 13:31:52 PDT 2002

This reminds me of the theory that there is no body of water in the
entire world that is uncontaminated by synthetic organochlorines which
have been produced wide-scale only since WWII.  It certainly matters to
us if there is such a source of water.  As it stands now, we
experimenters can't even find a control population of any critter to do
experiments to prove that organochlorines are bad things and convince
the public that it's in their interests to convince the legislators to
pass some stringent regulations even if the it might hurt the oil
companies...

Sorry, my tirade.  Anyway, could the sorcerous pollution be similar?

Rachel