Dragaera

Weblog comments

Fri Oct 11 18:02:30 PDT 2002

Speaking of weblog comments, I have a q for SKZB...

>From the Author's weblog:  http://www.dreamcafe.com/weblog.cgi

> Thu Oct 10th, 2002 4:03 PM
>
> I've got a comention in San Jose in a week; after that, I won't have to
> leave home for some time, and can get serious about work.  I'm looking
> forward to that.

Was this supposed to be talking about San Diego?  Just curious, b/c I grew
up in SJ so I generally know what's going on down there most of the time,
and the only Brust appearances I was aware of in a week's time was at
Conjecture in San Diego, CA.
(Of course, I'm also assuming here that "comention" is supposed to read
"convention", which could also be wrong)

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com