Dragaera

Questions about genealogy & stuff

Mon Oct 14 17:59:24 PDT 2002

>Hey Steve,
>
> - What were Morrolan's parent's names?

I'm not Steve but I _am_ bored, so I give you my theory:

Rollandar e'Drien was Morrolan's pop.  Mother's name was never
given, but she's the one who kicked Rollandar's ass at some battle.
Apparently their troops found great fun in musing upon their
leisure activities.  This may explain why Morrolan is the ...
charming badass mofo that he is.

> - What is Noish-pa's real full name?

I'd say something snarky but I am unable to be snarky about Noish-
pa who is amazingly wonderful.

> - What is Vlad's father's name?

"Sam," I think it was?

> - Does a yendi differ from a snake in any meaningful way (besides
the
>name)?

I wish that yendi had cobra-hoods, but they DON'T just because
Steve wants to inconvenience me and make my fanart invalid.  *sulk*

> - Will "Hawk" be about Daymar, or will it be about Paarfi, or
will it
>be *by* Paarfi about Vlad?

If it's about Daymar I'm buying FIFTY COPIES.  Of hardcover AND of
soft.  Daymar makes me want to cuddle him.

¬
MJ,
making an Arshesu Nei costume

      ~ A Pirate Looks At Twenty ~