Dragaera

Dream of Passion Vs. Issola (major spoiler for Issola and DoP)

Thu Oct 17 17:56:32 PDT 2002

> 0. There sure are. I believe the listmind's opinion is that ADOP can't
> be made to fit with _Issola_ and maybe some stuff before that, and is
> best considered a dream, just as the title says. (Steve left himself
> an out so he wouldn't be bound by this in developing the continuity --
> that's my guess.) That makes most of your questions moot.

That does all seem to make more sense...now if only we knew when Vlad was
dreaming...must have been after Issola or he wouldn't have godslayer
accessible to him within the dream...you only dream things that are little
tidbits of reality....and then seriously twisted.  I do hope Steve decides
to leave Kragar alone...I don't want him dead.  I think Steve should write a
sequel to this dream...a recurring dream if you will.

Wes