Dragaera

Casting _Jhereg_

Thu Oct 17 22:02:52 PDT 2002

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 12:10:53AM -0500, Joshua Kronengold <mneme at io.com> wrote:
> It's bit about 3 months and more since the last "fantasy movie cast"
> thread, (which was before I joined up) so I thought I'd try to start
> one.

No offense, but this is what I hate about casting threads.  They
never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, end.

I recognize that some people love to speculate and cast and so
on, but if we have a new casting thread every time one of those
people joins the list or feels enough time has passed, well,
it's going to get annoying rapidly.

I'm not asking for a ban or anything.  But please -- think before
you cast.

--
Matthew Hunter (matthew at infodancer.org)
Homepage: http://matthew.infodancer.org/index.jsp