Dragaera

Dream of Dragaera

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Fri Oct 18 07:59:27 PDT 2002

I have been told that I have weird dreams.  After reading Phoenix (where
he goes to the Empire on the Jhereg and then runs for his life), I
dreamed that I was hiding out in a trailer home and the Jhereg were
after me.  I had to stay away from windows, and was getting very very
frustrated at people who kept unlocking or even opening the doors.  I
finally woke up, heart pounding, etc.

It probably means something but I don't care to speculate what.  Usually
my nightmares have something to do with graduate school.  Speaking of
which, I'm up to Issola again, and found myself identifying with Verra
for a change, because of her role as a servant in the Jenoine
laboratory.  Now that's a pleasant thought: ousting the faculty & taking
control of the lab.  I wonder if the mice would set me up as a god.  But
I think faculty are tougher and more indestructable than Jenoine.

Rachel