Dragaera

Casting the Khaavren Romances

Sun Oct 20 21:42:47 PDT 2002

"Rob Bokkon" announced that the sleeper had awakened when he wrote:

>Here goes another one:
>I think Vincent Perez would be a fabulous Khaavren (anyone who's
seen /Queen Margot/ should agree...).

.. Okay.  I think I'm with you on this.  He's sufficiently Tiassa-
ish.

>I'm a little vague on Pel, he's not anyone in particular in my
imagination.

<smirk>  Kenneth Branagh.

>Kyle Maclachlan would be great as Adron.

OH COME _ON_, would *Adron e'Kieron* go around yelling "THE SPICE
MUST FLOW"?

Counterproposal: Christopher Walken.

>Isabelle Adjani for Daro. Leo diCaprio for Tortaalik,

...  ... ...

Leo as Tortaalik.

HA!  YAY!  YES!

>and John Malkovich (with a wig, natch) for Rollondar e'Drien.

But of course.  Malkovich is the Dragoniest person I can _think_
of.

>Johnny Depp as Count Shaltre.

Yes, but then Aerich would be (justifiably) mean to him, and then
I'd be sad.  I _hate_ it when bad things happen to (people) Johny
Depp (is playing).

MJ,
sleepy