Dragaera

Pictures

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Wed Oct 23 09:47:36 PDT 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, David Silberstein wrote:

#And it appears that I have found Kathana e'Marish'Chala -
#the artist's name is Katherine J. Grantham, and as she says here:
#
#   http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/k/a/kathyg/kathyg.html
#
#   "I was somewhat active in SF fandom and art for many years under my
#    maiden name Marschall before burning out and getting married.
#    You'll see some of my older art signed 'Marschall.'"
#
#(Also, last night I noticed that it was Kathy Marschall who did the
#map of Fenario in "Brokedown Palace")
#
#She doesn't have a picture of a wounded dragon protecting her young
#(or at least, not on this website), but she does have this:
#
#   http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/k/a/kathyg/dragoneye.jpg.html

Excellent find! May I post this on my Cracks and Shards website? I am
bcc-ing this to Ms. Graham and will not post without her permission as
well.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   http://world.std.com/~mam/Cracks-and-Shards/
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website