Dragaera

JHEREG CASTING

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Thu Oct 24 10:47:39 PDT 2002

Hm.  I was thinking of myself (when I was a kid) as Devera.  :)
How about Jackie Chan as Vlad?  I know the ethnicity is all wrong but
he's got the right feel.
I still vote for Madonna as Sethra.  I know a lot of people hate her,
but have you seen her in Evita?  She looks like 5 completely different
people at various times.

I keep thinking how tired I am of this topic but somehow succumb to the
temptation to add another suggestion anyway...

Rachel