Dragaera

Illegal Elder Sorcery

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Mon Oct 28 06:38:31 PST 2002

This is sort of true, only that particular example (where a Morganti
weapon is involved) is not a good example.  Vlad says that is the one
case where the Empire WILL take a great interest and if they find the
guy who did it, feed what is left of his soul after 'questioning' to a
Morganti blade.  The case under discussion (where Vlad was interrogated
under the Orb) did not involve a Morganti weapon.  The murder was
unrevivifiable, but not Morganti.

Rachel