Dragaera

The Brandy Question

Michelle Goepp jedijane at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 16:19:05 PST 2002

A plea for help, all you nitpickers out there!  I was
merrily re-reading along in the Vlad novels when I was
brought up short by The Brandy Question.  In either
Jhereg or Yendi (I can't now recall which), Vlad makes
the comment that he couldn't stand brandy, yet in
Taltos he meets Kiera while tasting Fenarian brandies
with all apparent enjoyment.  Has something put him
off the drink between these books?  Am I missing
something, or is something missing?

Thanks in advance for your help, ladies and
gentlement.
~M

=====
Michelle
"Black holes are where God divided by zero."