Dragaera

Brokedown Palace & CFSB&G (was: Next Viscount book?)

Andrew McGuigan ajmcguigan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 08:22:45 PST 2002

This is also interesting, from bn.com:
Yendi, Vol. 2
Steven Brust

  Format: Paperback, 224pp.
ISBN: 0441944590
Publisher: Berkley Publishing Group
Pub. Date: January  1987

          This title is not presently stocked by
Barnes & Noble. A used copy of this title may be
available. Check availability from our network of book
dealers.

Write your own Review
Be the first to write a review

ABOUT THIS ITEM

>From the Publisher
Vlad Taltos tells the story of his early days in the
House Jhereg, how he found himself in a Jhereg war,
and how he fell in love with the wonderful woman,
Yendi, who killed him.

Yendi, a good Eastern name...YEN-di...Yendiiiii