Dragaera

A question re: Begining Fantacy for Youth

Jeremy Michel jjm57 at cornell.edu
Sat Nov 23 21:25:50 PST 2002

11 yr old don't really have that much of an attention span I let my ten
year old campers read vlad (not techla or phoenix, just jhereg and the
prequils) But in truth though it's sci-fi Enders Game is really the best
suggestion i can make.  I've read it 6 times in three years.  If he liked
Willow (the movie not the buffy read-head) and reads x-men THe Elora Danan
series might be a good idea but the second one was a bit confusing (Written
by George Lucas and Chris Clairmont, of x-men).  I opposition to dragon
lance, Forgotten Realms might be better (drizzt series) - they are shorter
and seem to be getting better as the series progresses.  and just a
question, isn't it Fantasy? Popcorn? -ME