Dragaera

Damiano's Lute

Tue Nov 26 12:00:05 PST 2002

--

Why not?  It's lasted since at least the creation of writing--before
that we're just guessing, but there's evidence of prehistoric religion

You want to argue that *any one* religion would fade out over time?  I
have less problem with that one.  OTOH, Judaism has lasted 4000 years or
so, and is still going strong.  Who's to say it won't be around and
recognizable for the next 4000 years?  The Chosen People have held
tenaciously to their religious identity through generations of diapora
and exile; why would that change?

Mia