Dragaera

There are 201 unread Mail messages in your Inbox

Wed Nov 27 00:16:08 PST 2002

Don Easterly wrote:
> Jesus Christ.

Oh yeah well I've got 649 unread messages from a while back that number was
closer to 1,000 before I started working on it, that's what I got for being
away for a week, I did go through them to make sure none were time critical
what's left is all messages from this list, I had planned to read them
during the week I had thought I'd be offline when I moved two weeks ago. The
cable guy showed up the next day after I called him so I was only offline
for a day, it's funny how preparing for the worst left me unprepared for the
best.