Dragaera

Thanksgiving

Peter H. Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Wed Nov 27 10:21:44 PST 2002

At 19:42 11/26/2002 -0500, Chris Turkel wrote:

>Ewwwwwwwwwww Thats one thing in life I had, besides Liver and that's
>Tabasco sauce.

Time for my liver story, I guess.  My mothr served liver once a month for
35 or so years, regular as clockwork.  No onions, as both she and my father
couldn't eat onions.  Anyway, one day, there was a sale on liver, so my
mother bought extra, and served it again after about a week.  My father
(who seldome commented on the food) asked "Aren't we having a lot of liver
lately?"  My mother exclaimed, "Why! I thought you _liked_ liver>"  "Not
especially," my father replied.

It turned out that Mom personally hated liver, and only served it because
she thought Dad liked it, and had been doing so for 35 years.

Needless to say, they never had liver again.

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net