Dragaera

Damiano's Lute

Wed Nov 27 10:57:50 PST 2002

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 12:05:36PM -0500, Peter H. Granzeau wrote:

> I went hunting once for a word to describe lack of belief in any Deity
> (including active non-belief in a Deith) and failed miserably.  I always

"godless"

> need something that not only says "there is no God", but says, "and I don't
> care if there is one or not".

"apatheist"

While I understand David's denial of a lack of interest in the matter, it's
also nice to be able to say "go away, I don't care".  A Gordian knot approach.
After all, a Great Sky Father who doesn't _do anything_ needn't be of that
much concern, really.  And if He did something noticeable, then we wouldn't be
arguing over His existence...

-xx- Damien X-)