Dragaera

Agnostic definition... or not.

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 27 13:09:56 PST 2002

>      I might get squashed for my impudence, but I'd certainly TRY
>      to get some answers to some interesting questions.  :)

Heh.  This reminded me of a discussion I had with
a religious friend of mine.  He was talking about
God being infallible, and I made mention that, if
God were to be proven real, I'd STILL want him to
take responsability for the actions of his creations.

Yep, I'm most certainly impudent.  And irreverent.
I'll burn for eternity before I back down from my
own views of right and wrong... <grin>  (Of course, if
I'm shown I'm wrong, and I believe it, I'm willing to
change my mind about my own views...;)

Chris

"So farewell hope, and with hope, farewell fear,
 Farewell remorse!  All good to me is lost;
 Evil, be thou my Good"
	- John Milton - 'Paradise Lost'