Dragaera

Damiano's Lute

definitely what rone at ennui.org
Thu Nov 28 13:52:36 PST 2002

Frank Mayhar writes:
  Your belief itself may not be a disorder, but the fact that you feel that
  without it you couldn't function is pretty unhealthy, IMNSHO.

Given how important God is to those who do believe in him, your
opinion is fairly impolite.  If i were to lose my wife, say, i would
have a hard time functioning.  I'd get over it eventually, sure, but
she is only human.  To lose one's god should damn well be a major
problem.  Try to be a little more sensitive.

rone
--
New from the makers of Li'l Swimmers:  Li'l Eaters.  Edible underwear
that looks just like Mommy's and Daddy's!		- Kibo