Dragaera

Straw Poll about "Reply-to" (was: Damiano's Lute)

Andrew McGuigan ajmcguigan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 11:50:04 PST 2002

I use Yahoo's web client at work to reply to this list
(don't tell my boss ;) ), and it doesn't show (and is
not configurable as far as I can tell) the "to" field,
just the "from" field, which is the individual.

However, I've worked around this with a filter that
drops messages sent to "dragaera at dragaera.info" into a
separate folder.

Unfortunately, some of us (even those of us who are
the IT manager) don't have the luxury of POP access to
our personal e-mail at work. :)

Andrew