Dragaera

Straw Poll about "Reply-to" (was: Damiano's Lute)

Fri Nov 29 15:59:33 PST 2002

Note that this is a different #6 from David's #6, potentiallly
confusing.

Strangely, I've not experienced this.

> 6'. Do you find this to be an annoying waste of bandwidth?
>
> Yes.

I would, if it had occurred (see Mia's #6. :)

> 7. Do you occasionally have trouble telling legitimate posts
> from spam?
>
> Yes.

Hee...I assume you mean when looking at sender/subjectlines: Yes.

This question could easily turn into a commentary about the /content/ of
some of the messages *evil grin*.