Dragaera

Straw Poll about "Reply-to" (was: Damiano's Lute)

Fri Nov 29 21:49:17 PST 2002

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 10:11:01PM -0600, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> I think Mutt is better in general, but I don't remember if it handles
> groups better.  Gnus definitely does (what I use, as I said), though
> not automatically.

I add two lines to my .muttrc for each group - one to show that it is
a list, the other to show that I subscribe to it (no, I haven't
bothered to figure out the logic here).  After I've done that, L does
a 'reply-to-list' for this list - and any other on dd-b's server.

IIRC, L also works on several of my other lists - but they all munge
headers, so I don't bother to remember if it does.  I just remember
which of my lists source from dd-b, and when I hit R and see not a
list name, I abort and hit L (which is what I did on this message).

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org