Dragaera

Dragaera & kids

Rosemary Ighel righel at msn.com
Sat Nov 30 07:16:24 PST 2002

IMHO, if she's old enough to _want_ to read something, and the book is
acceptable to you for her age group, then she's old enough.

Steve has a pretty good barometer for this sort of thing, in 1990, he signed
a copy of Jhereg to my then three year old "in about 10 years".  At the
time, the boy was far more interested in Steve's hat.  Almost to the day, 10
years later, he started reading Jhereg, and worked through the Vlad stories
in short order.  So far, he has an aversion to Paarfi, but I think he's an
acquired taste.

R.