Dragaera

Straw Poll about "Reply-to" (was: Damiano's Lute)

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Sat Nov 30 14:31:21 PST 2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, A. Craig West wrote:
#I'm using Pine as well, but I've got it set up with a Role named dragaera and
#have it set up to default to this role when reading mail on this list.

	[...]

Ahhh. I have never understood what pine's "roles" were or were for, and
the online information all seems to assume that you grok it
instinctively or have a sysop or guru handy to answer questions. I'll
look into this.

But it still doesn't answer the basic question of (see my previous
post).

-- Mark A. Mandel