Dragaera

Damn it to Hell

Sat Nov 30 20:09:54 PST 2002

I just finished Sun, Moon, and Stars and my fears have been confirmed.  It
is a great book.  Damn Damn Damn.  I guess I'll have to put it on my Great
Book List.  Sigh.

On the plus side, it means that I can kick David Copperfield (or as I called
it in my Victorian Lit course, "David Cop-a-feel") off the list.  I've been
wanting to do that for awhile, ever since I realized it was the same thing
as Great Expectations and Hard Times, and every other book Dickens wrote.

That is all.

Alex