Dragaera

Incredible Shrinking God? (Was Re: Damiano's Lute)

definitely what rone at ennui.org
Sun Dec 1 00:46:29 PST 2002

Mia McDavid writes:
  I see.  Are you, perhaps, trying to argue that the basis of our need for
  a God(s) to believe in is to explain what we don't know in the universe?
  I comprehend the argument, but disagree.

Whereas i agree; i had the same idea some time ago.  It covers the
wide gamut of questions from "What is that burning ball in the sky?"
to "Why are we here?"

So what would you say is the basis for our need for a god?

rone
--
New from the makers of Li'l Swimmers:  Li'l Eaters.  Edible underwear
that looks just like Mommy's and Daddy's!		- Kibo