Dragaera

Holy War of Reply-To Munging

Sun Dec 1 12:38:31 PST 2002

Scott Ingram <singram at videotron.ca> writes:

> Am I the only one who likes everything the way it is?

Unlikely, but like Konrad, I find the random quoting styles and
top-posting to be annoying.  I think the _Paths of the Dead_ threads
will be an interesting test case for me to decide whether to stick
with the list, filter out posts whose formatting make it hard me to
read, or unsubscribe because it's not worth the (mutual?) aggravation.

- tky

P.S. Konrad, they might not have come up before in this thread, but we
have certainly talked on this list about spoiler protection, standard
quoting and interleaving, etc.