Dragaera

Holy War of Reply-To Munging

Mon Dec 2 15:43:46 PST 2002

Matthew Hunter wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 05:08:38PM -0500, Mark A Mandel <mam at theworld.com> wrote:
>>On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Scott Ingram wrote:
>>#Actually, if anyone wants to move the religion discussion to a newsserver, I
>>#have no problem with that ;)
>>AMEN!
>
> We already have a readalong and rpg sublist; might it be time for
> a "forum" list for mostly-to-completely off-topic threads, so
> they don't bother the people who are only here for the books?

Please!

(Not too strict, as off topic comments directly spawned from comments
about the books should still be relevant/interesting to people 'only'
here for the books, but I at least am currently running 2300+ messages
behind on the list, and have seen a wee bit too many religion debates in
various places to care overly much anymore.)

Sander