Dragaera

If Nintendo calls, i'm not here

definitely what rone at ennui.org
Mon Dec 2 22:46:48 PST 2002

Davis, Iain E. writes:
  > From: Damien Sullivan [mailto:phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu]
  > > But, how did Paarfi find out??? Has he been to the Far East or the
  > > Elde Islands???  I thought he was born fully grown and musty in
  > > a library someplace and has never left!
  > Paarfi is a mushroom?
  Of course!  Didn't you catch that part about the Jenoine secret project
  to produce easily controlled book authors by introducing mushroom traits
  into the Dragaeran genome?

Super Vladio Brothers:  Vladio and Kragari stomp on Paarfi-oombas and
Jhereg-oopas on their way to rescue Princess Cawti from the dreaded
Iorich Wing.  Special appearance by sidekick Loioshi!

rone
--
New from the makers of Li'l Swimmers:  Li'l Eaters.  Edible underwear
that looks just like Mommy's and Daddy's!		- Kibo