Dragaera

If Nintendo calls, i'm not here

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 3 09:04:19 PST 2002

> Given that as a result of Sethra's spell, Aliera ended up disembodied,
> It's not too farfetched to imagine Mario ending up in some odd-ball
> undead state.  However...He was caught in the teleport? Have we seen any
> other instances where someone was teleported that wasn't selected (the
> scene in Jhereg where Vlad is teleported by so-and-so's guards doesn't
> count...different issue).

I recall that Krager was teleported without the sorcerer
knowing in one of the books.  This would lead me to
believe he wasn't selected.  (And, it's also in Vlad's era.)

Chris

"Life is the nightmare that leaves its mark upon you
in order to prove that it is, in fact, real."
	-Thomas Ligotti- 'The Sect of the Idiot'