Dragaera

Paths of the Dead Release

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 4 09:10:56 PST 2002

> It was combo rehearsal, and for once I really did have something better
> to do with my time, and we even played some good tunes (Joy Spring,
> Lazybird, even Misty with a funk beat...that was a trip...) Now that
> HE'S finished with the book I'll hide it in my Cell Biology text and
> pretend to be studying...for the class that I'm about to teach! (Today,
> we are diverging from the schedule and instead of learning about protein
> synthesis and packing through the endoplasmic reticulum and golgi, we'll
> learn about what happened during the Interregnum.)

LMAO!!!  Um... where do you teach?  I wanna go to
YOUR class!!!

Will there be an Interregnum test?  Will it be multiple
choice, True/False, or, in the spirit of the author,
an essay? (the verbose, the better, of course...:)

Chris