Dragaera

Paths of the Dead Release

Wed Dec 4 09:53:50 PST 2002

>Will there be an Interregnum test?  Will it be multiple
>choice, True/False, or, in the spirit of the author,
>an essay? (the verbose, the better, of course...:)

My parents used to tell horror stories of "Father Footnotes," the professor
who graded on how far down the stairs your essay fell when he threw the
stack of them.

The local Walden's got copies yesterday (which was odd since shipments
normally come on Thursday; must be ramping up for the holiday). So
Walden's, Borders, and Brentano's should all have it in stock by the end of
the week.

----
The time for action is past-- now is the time for senseless bickering!
--Ashleigh Brilliant