Dragaera

Marriage tips

Wed Dec 4 17:00:57 PST 2002

> From: Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student)

>4. Let her read
>it first anyway, because you need time to get the dishes washed.

Oh like that's more important than reading a Dragaera book. :).
Besides, I did _one_ load! :)

> 5. Do NOT tease her by laughing and saying "Oh, wow!"
> or "Ooooo" as you read, and refusing to explain.

What?! That didn't enrich your enjoyment of the anticipatory time?

> eating chocolate cake in front of her.

Damn.  I guess I'll take that box of chocolates back to the store...I
figured wrongly they'd go perfectly with me reading Paths for the 2nd
time tonight. :)

> 7. Sleep lightly and
> keep a weapon handy in the event that she attempts to steal

That, and sleep in kevlar armor. :)