Dragaera

[meta] spoiler protection

Thu Dec 5 16:32:11 PST 2002

On 12/5/02 7:02 PM, "Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student)"
<RuhlenR at missouri.edu> wrote:

>> I haven't seen anyone miss.  The only unspoiled discussion
>> occurred in relation to events in one of the Vlad books, not the
>> new book.
>
> I think he meant, to put "Spoiler" in the subject heading so he could
> auto-sort which ones not to even open. That would also save us the
> trouble of putting in spoiler spaces. Or perhaps we should continue to
> do both, for everyone's convenience. I had the same difficulty until
> this morning, trying to keep straight which messages appeared "read"
> because I had opened them but immediately closed them after seeing the
> spoiler space, and delete the messages that I had read and was finished
> with. The easiest solution was to read the book, though! :)

Also, of course, putting spoiler in the subject line assists those of us
with unusually long screensizes. Like my preview window is about 50 lines or
so.
--
On Undesirable Alternatives

But I'd still rather fuck a psycho than a meat grinder.  Jesus.

                 --- Letterbomb