Dragaera

Sudden Realization Reached Upon Re-Reading FHYA

Sat Dec 7 04:15:44 PST 2002

*mopes*  Um, I'm going to get killed for mentioning it, but it
seems to Snap and I that this is, in fact, the case:

"The Empire's financial crisis was in fact caused by Tortaalik
stealing all of Noima's diamond-encrusted ... --"

Aw, Kate, c'mon, I'm going to get lynched/killed horribly/deprived
of all my Hawklord-glomping privileges.

*muph*  What I do for adoration.

"-- [CENSORED] for his own use, thus necessitating Noima having to
buy more.  And more.  Discuss."

... saved by DDB's thoughtfully-coded auto-censorship.

Yay.  I go slink back into lurking now.

¬
MJ,
mentally begging Tortaalik's forgiveness