Dragaera

Paths of the Dead

definitely what rone at ennui.org
Sun Dec 8 00:52:19 PST 2002

[[SPOILER]

Davis, Iain E. writes:
> [...]
  Definitely.  Disguise? Misinformation? Transformation? Relative? Oh the
  potential for complications.

I posit that it is simply a coincidence.

  > Zerika.  Did anyone NOT know who she was from the first moment
  > she appeared (in disguise)?  And for that matter, "no one is
  > anyone else" my ass. :)
  My initial assumption was that she was a Yendi. :)

Ditto.  But i honestly did not catch on, so the revelation was quite
welcome.

rone
--
New from the makers of Li'l Swimmers:  Li'l Eaters.  Edible underwear
that looks just like Mommy's and Daddy's!		- Kibo