Dragaera

How old is Devera?

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Mon Dec 9 13:42:00 PST 2002

Something I have been wondering about in the back of my mind is how
old she really is.  Yes, she *looks* 8 or 9, but since she's
Dragaeran, that *probably* means she is in her 30s or 40s.  Of course,
the point may be moot.  Since Dragaerans in their 70s-90s are
physically and emotionally teenagers, she probably *is* an 8 year old
for all practical purposes, and will appear that way for a long, long
time.  But it's interesting to think about, especially since it means
she's a older than Vlad when she first interacts with him in the Paths
of the Dead.

I wonder if she'll get into great roaring hissy-fights with her mom?
Aliera is probably not the easiest person to have as a mother.  :-)