Dragaera

Taltos Spoilers (was: Not really POTD, but has spoilers)

Tue Dec 10 08:33:53 PST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 11:21, Jot Powers wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 07:52:53AM -0800, definitely what wrote:
> > I was going to vote for 'speculation is more fun', but it's obviously
> > too late. :-p At least i managed to not read the explanatory message...
>
> ...and Steve was kind enough to put spoiler space in so that you
> wouldn't accidentally.  :)
>
> I have however added it to my FAQ, so now you'll have to let your
> eyes tread carefully in more places.

Your FAQ and the sub-thread after Steve's revelations list who Devera's
father is.  I find it interesting that the Devera FAQ never mentioned
this, but still seems to think its up in the air.  I know the Devera FAQ
hasn't been updated in a few years, but according to this (SPOILER
WARNING!)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Cors8L.At2%40knot.ccs.queensu.ca&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Steve revealed who Devera's father is back around 1992 or '93.

Jag