Dragaera

Was Artificial release dates and online publishing

Randi128 at aol.com Randi128 at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 12:20:23 PST 2002

Scott Ingram wrote> What percentage of Mr. Brusts readership does this
mailing list >represent? An insignifacant one, I'd hope.... also, I think
most of us joined this list >to establish some sort of 'limited' contact with
Mr. Brust himself....so I doubt any of >us would steal from him.....except
while playing cards, of course.

Your right on my account. I joined the mailing list because I had allready
e-mailed Steve directly with a few comments. His answers were short, but,
witty and interesting and my questions and his answers had little to do with
the books. The list is an excellent forum not only to converse with Steve,
but also a way to converse with others who have the same interests. I have
found the members of the list to be well educated, well spoken and courteous,
(even when arguing (which we do alot)).  I may not want to take long, hot,
showers with Steve (or any you for that matter, nah!), but I do enjoy his
humor and would miss this list were it to be discontinued. Most of what I
post really has nothing to do with the books, but I do read and enjoy the
information that is posted here. You guys come up with esoteric stuff I would
never have caught in a million years.
Another off topic diatribe from,
John D. Barbato, OD