Dragaera

Devera spoiler

Tue Dec 10 16:57:15 PST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 19:38, Gaertk at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/10/2002 7:00:28 PM Eastern Standard
> Time, Jag <agrajag at dragaera.net> writes:
>
> > I really don't get this bit about Kieron getting it on with
> > a soulles descendent.  With a very few exceptions (Zerika,
> > Morrolan, Aliera, Vlad, Gods) anyone who is in the Paths is
> > really nothing more than a soul.  Her soulless body
> > wouldn't have been in the Paths, so there's no way Kieron
> > would be able to get it on with Aliera's soulless body.
>
> Her soulless body WAS in the Paths.  That was the whole
> reason they had to go there with the staff.

I coulda sworn they went there because only the Lords of Judgement could
restore her to life.  I had actually forgotten that her soulless body
ended up in the Paths.  However, I do think that do to the nature of the
Paths, and the way Morrolan requested her life be restored to her where
it left off, anything that may or may not have happened to Aliera's
soulless body wouldn't have lasting effects.

Jag