Dragaera

Paths of the Dead in Canada

Wed Dec 11 11:40:06 PST 2002

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 12:36, Scott Ingram wrote:
> Anyone in Canada seen it yet?
>
> In Montreal I've seen lots of Issola paperbacks, no PotD however.

I've noticed some weirdness in the shipping.  A week before I could get
a copy of PotD, I did find Issola paperbacks in stores.  Then when
people on here started finding PotD in bookstores, I managed to find a
B&N that had it, but another B&N in town (the one I told to call me when
they get it in) called me /yesterday/ to say they had it in.  Just keep
trying, and try to call every bookstore in town.  There might be one
that has it, and they may not have managed to get it on the shelves yet.

Jag