Dragaera

Artificial release dates and online publishing

Wed Dec 11 17:03:31 PST 2002

>A good place to find out about this stuff without the legalese is
>http://www.chillingeffects.org/ It's a joint project between the EFF,
>Harvard, Stanford, Berkley, Uni of San Fransisco and the Uni of Maine law
>school. The have nice easy FAQs of copyrights, patents and a whole bunch of
>other stuff.
>It's quite interesting and a bit scary.

Without getting too involved in this conversation which will hopefully die
out in a day or so, other good places to look are the following links, they
provide information in "Intellectual Property Law" which is what category
Copyright Law falls into:

Stanford University's FAQ re: Copyright Law

http://www-sul.stanford.edu/cpyright.html

Findlaw's outlines and other information re: intellectual property law
everything here is geared toward the student so it is pretty much put in
simple terms:

http://stu.findlaw.com/outlines/intellectual.html

Here is another student outline I found good, it is in word format though,
so you will have to download it or open it:

www.law.nyu.edu/studentorgs/sba/outlines/upperlevel/copyright/litman_s00.doc