Dragaera

Maps of Dragaera

Thu Dec 12 13:02:31 PST 2002

Didn't /Dzurlord/ say that Dragaera is basically Europe? That is, Elde Island
corresponds to England, the uncrossable mountains might be the Alps? At a wild
guess, I'd suppose that Northport is similar to Flanders and Adrilankha is near
Bordeaux, with Dragaera City having been Paris, but my knowledge of
19th-century European politics and geography are not very developed. :)

I remember thinking during /PotD/ that there was a lot of geographical
information that it would be fun to go back and reconstruct, but it didn't
immediately translate to anything I recognized at the time.