Dragaera

Paths of the Dead

Thu Dec 12 21:43:29 PST 2002

Matt Jennings wrote:
> Picked up a copy Tuesday from the B. Dalton at Union Station
> D.C., and
> finished it last night.  Obligitory spoiler space follows...

[snip]
> Why when reading about Morrolan's circle am I reminded of
> Vlad's observation at castle black that maybe the ground
> below had a rune for "don't fall down."

I thought of it even more when it was revealed that Rollondar
a) settled in the East at the beginning of the Interregnum, and
b) had  long before we ever met him taken a name in an Eastern tongue
with the meaning 'Star that never fails'.   It seems quite certain that
Morrolan is not the first witch in his family.