Dragaera

Some Questions *SPOILERS*

Fri Dec 13 09:02:03 PST 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 01:05:19AM -0800, definitely what (rone at ennui.org) said:
> Gaertk at aol.com writes:
>   - Who is the current Warlord?
>   Piro?  Kana?  Kytraan?  Roanna?  Ibronka?
>
> Isn't the Warlord always a Dragon?  That would preclude all except
> Kana and Kytraan, and i doubt Kana would be in Zerika's good graces
> after this is all said and done that he would be chosen Warlord.

If he graciously says, bowing, "Ah.  The Cycle is still in existence
and clearly still pointing to the House of the Phoenix; thus, you are
indeed the Empress.  Here are the lands I reconquered for you, my
liege," he might have a chance at becoming Warlord, having shown
himself as worthy (for doing all that reconquering in the first
place).  And Aliera and Morrolan said in, um, _Yendi_(?) that Dragons
didn't want to be Emperors, they wanted to be Warlords.

I don't think it likely.  But I wouldn't be completely and utterly
astonished.  Just surprised.

> And yet i suspect Kytraan will not be Warlord, either; there's no
> indication that he would be fit for the job.

Agreed.

--
Jim Toth
jtoth at megrez.org