Dragaera

Tukko

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Tue Dec 17 07:16:10 PST 2002

Here's something that's bothered me. Maybe someone can explain it.
In _Phoenix Guards_, the Jhereg who runs the shereba game Tazendra is
playing when they have a big fight with all those Dragonlords is named
"Tukko".
When Vlad first goes to Dzur Mountain, the servant is Chez (not sure on
the spelling, don't have it in front of me.) Later when he goes to Dzur
Mountain, at least in _Issola_, and I think another time as well, the
servant is named Tukko. The description of him is similar regardless of
his name. Her servant is Tsalmoth, at least Vlad thinks so. Not likely
to be the same Tukko Khaavren knew.

Rachel