Dragaera

Morrolan & Zerika (POTD spoilers)

Tue Dec 17 11:00:27 PST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 13:48, Scott Raun wrote:

> ?

It's only necessary if we're worried about Issola spoilers.. I don't
know if that's a big deal or not.. but I've seen other people put
spoiler space for it recently, so I'm keeping up the trend :)  The only
spoilers I really worry about are the end of Orca, and the end of Issola
(because they're somewhat major plot points), and of course PotD because
everyone hasn't had a chance to read it yet.

> On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 08:41:49AM -0500, Jag wrote:
> > however, Vlad is not the only person we've seen get a Great Weapon.
>
> He isn't?  I admit, I've been reading the spoilers without having PotD
> yet - but, this implies that somewhere in a prior book, we've seen
> someone other than Vlad go through their initial possession / bonding
> with their Great Weapon.  _I_ don't recall that - is this something we
> get to see in PotD?

Well, we didn't see them go through the bonding per se, which is my
point.  We did see where Aliera get Pathfinder though.  I don't remember
which book it was in, but Pathfinder was sealed inside a Morganti
sword.  Aliera gave Sethra the Younger Kieron's Greatsword so that StY
would give her the morganti sword.  She was then able to break
Pathfinder (a fully-formed Pathfinder) out of the sword.. I believe it
was by striking it against another Great Weapon.

Jag