Dragaera

Artificial release dates and online publishing

Wed Dec 18 01:07:47 PST 2002

definitely what wrote:
> Gametech writes:
>   Whose harm? Do you *really* believe that?!
>
> I would entreat you, if all you're going to do is add one line, to
> please trim the rest of the letter you're quoting.
>
> rone

Sorry my statements have been horridly butchered by removal of content on
others parts as several responses down the chain. The intention of my
remarks are very very misconstrued often, I'd rather not do onto others what
has issued more stress to me, that is when I see vast amount of content I've
read before, I skip it, look for the replies to statements and can just scan
back up the page to place context, *all of it*

Sorry man, I must deny your request, you are as is anyone welcome however,
to ignore anything I post.

I will when it strikes me pay at least a small amount of attention, that is
to say I will still use *my* judgment regarding respecting the intelligence
of the readers on the list to not re-read parts of the entry that they do
not wish to by using *their* judgment. That won't stop me from providing it
without them having to look back to through the topic.